Please read through the agreement below carefully.
- By submitting this agreement, you agree that you are a subcontractor and are not an agent or employee of Legal Dispatch (Pty) Ltd for any purpose. Legal Dispatch (Pty) Ltd is not responsible for deducting, and shall not deduct from payments, any amounts for PAYE or any tax, insurance or other similar item, for yourself, your employees or any vehicles. You shall be solely responsible for deducting and paying such items, as well as registering your business at the relevant authorities including SARS if applicable.
- Neither you or your employees shall be eligible or entitled to any of the benefits to which employees of Legal Dispatch (Pty) Ltd may be entitled, such as workmans compensation, unemployment insurance, pension, paid leave, paid public holidays, profit sharing, bonuses or other benefits that may be available to employees.
- You agree to be paid R32 per To-door document delivery completed at the correct location, and successfully submitted with the required photos as proof.
- You agree to be paid R37 per Telegram delivery completed at the correct location, and successfully submitted with the required photos as proof.
- You agree to be paid R55 per Hand-to-hand document delivery completed at the correct location, and successfully submitted with the required photos as proof, including notes of failed attempts at contacting the recipient for personal delivery.
- You agree to be paid R54 per Urgent document delivery completed at the correct location, and successfully submitted with the required photos as proof.
- You agree to be paid R102 per Hand-to-hand document delivery completed at the correct location, and successfully submitted with a signature and the required photos including a photo of the ID or Drivers License, and name/relationship to recipient, as proof.
- You may be exposed to information which is confidential and/or privileged and proprietary in nature. It is the policy of Legal Dispatch (Pty) Ltd that such information must be kept confidential both during and after service to our company.
- Respecting the privacy of our clients and our document recipients is a requirement. Personal and financial information is confidential and should not be disclosed or discussed with anyone without permission or authorization from Legal Dispatch (Pty) Ltd. Care shall also be taken to ensure that unauthorized individuals do not overhear any discussion of confidential information, and that documents containing confidential information are not left in the open or inadvertently shared.
- Any undelivered documents containing privileged or confidential information must be shredded or burnt.
- You may not contact clients or prospective clients of Legal Dispatch (Pty) Ltd directly without prior authorization.
- You must ensure that delivery documents are printed clearly with no smudges and no fading of the ink.
- Delivery documents must be placed in a sealed envelope before arriving at the customers premises.
- You must be clean and dressed neatly when delivering –no dirty or torn clothing.
- For your own safety and to not violate any trespassing laws, we do NOT recommend that you enter anyone’s property.
- You must be at the recipients premises when submitting a Proof of Delivery. The GPS co-ordinates and address will be transmitted directly to the customer and Legal Dispatch (Pty) Ltd
- Photos for proof of delivery must not include any person. Photos captured using the software are transmitted directly to the customer and Legal Dispatch (Pty) Ltd. They must be relevant to only that particular delivery.
- Photos for proof of delivery must include the number of the house if possible. Also include a photo of the house and if applicable the postbox/gate/door where the letter was delivered to. Where possible, a photo must also be taken of the street name and submitted along with each delivery submission.
- No photos may be taken from inside your vehicle, on another screen or from a distance. Photos need to be clear.
- First choice is always to get a signature from the recipient or a resident of the address who is over 16 years of age.
- You must not engage in an argument with a recipient. Due to the nature of the letters being delivered, if the recipient becomes confrontational, leave and place the letter in the mailbox on the way out. Make a note on the proof of delivery software of any incidences that occurred at the premises.
- All telegrams must be delivered within 3 working days. You may be paid less for overdue deliveries.
- All deliveries marked as Urgent must be done within 24 hours. You may be paid less for overdue deliveries.
- All To-door Documents must be delivered within 5 working days. You may be paid less for overdue deliveries.
- All Batch Documents must be delivered within 10 working days. (Preferably within 5 working days where possible) You may be paid less for overdue deliveries.
- Payments may be withheld until overdue deliveries are completed, or you terminate your services with Legal Dispatch (Pty) Ltd giving written notice of 10 working days via email to email@example.com
- If you do not do deliveries within the times stated above, or do not adhere to the rules stated in this agreement, you will not be used for any further deliveries and will be removed from our system. This is done at the sole discretion of Legal Dispatch (Pty) Ltd.
- Messengers may terminate their agreement with Legal Dispatch (Pty) Ltd giving 10 working days notice. Notice may be given via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Dispatch (Pty) Ltd will self-invoice any amounts due to you, unless you subsequently submit an invoice, in which case the invoice created by Legal Dispatch (Pty) Ltd on your behalf will be destroyed.
- Payments will be made on the 10th of the month for all deliveries completed during the 1st to 31st of the prior month.
- Legal Dispatch (Pty) Ltd will only pay into a bank account. No cash payments will be made.
- Falsifying deliveries constitutes fraud and we reserve the right to bring criminal charges against anyone who intentionally submits false deliveries.
- Adding any new Messengers will depend on the demand for deliveries to that particular area, and is at the sole discretion of Legal Dispatch (Pty) Ltd.
Please note this agreement is subject to change without prior notice.
Phone or Whatsapp:065 918 2442